Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry man guilty of selling turtles illegally
After purchasing a spotted turtle, Conservation Officer Geoffrey Pushee obtained an arrest warrant for Decoste and a search warrant for Decoste’s home, where 10 more spotted turtles and two Blanding’s turtles were found. They were later returned to their native habitats.
The department says possession of most living wildlife in New Hampshire is illegal without obtaining a permit from Fish and Game. Sale is also prohibited.
Shortly after 1 a.m. on Oct. 22, 2013, officers pursued a vehicle from which James Blaisdell of Barnstead had shot a deer decoy with a crossbow in Northwood. Dana Martin of Pittsfield was the driver of the vehicle, which sped off and led officers on a chase through four counties. Officials said the men disposed of evidence along the way, before being stopped in Pittsfield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483