Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Londonderry man guilty of selling turtles illegally
After purchasing a spotted turtle, Conservation Officer Geoffrey Pushee obtained an arrest warrant for Decoste and a search warrant for Decoste’s home, where 10 more spotted turtles and two Blanding’s turtles were found. They were later returned to their native habitats.
The department says possession of most living wildlife in New Hampshire is illegal without obtaining a permit from Fish and Game. Sale is also prohibited.
Shortly after 1 a.m. on Oct. 22, 2013, officers pursued a vehicle from which James Blaisdell of Barnstead had shot a deer decoy with a crossbow in Northwood. Dana Martin of Pittsfield was the driver of the vehicle, which sped off and led officers on a chase through four counties. Officials said the men disposed of evidence along the way, before being stopped in Pittsfield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483