Fox News' Cameron to speak at Bartlett event
Fox News chief political correspondent Carl Cameron will keynote the Josiah Bartlett Center's annual Libertas Dinner on Wednesday at the Grappone Center, 70 Constitution Ave., Concord.
At the dinner, Cameron and former Gov. Steve Merrill will help honor New Hampshire Union Leader and Sunday News President and Publisher Joseph W. McQuaid with the organization's Libertas Award.
Cameron is well-known to New Hampshire residents from his time as political director at WMUR-TV. His coverage of every presidential election since the inception of Fox News Channel has earned him the nickname "Campaign Carl."
Tickets are $100 per person; $1,000 per table; or $2,500 (sponsor), $5,000 (patron) and $10,000 (benefactor).
For more information, call 224-4450, or go to www.jbartlett.org.
The Josiah Bartlett Center says the Libertas Award symbolizes the link between individual and economic freedom at the core of the center's mission.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.