Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
City man arrested in shooting incident
MANCHESTER - One man is under arrest and another man was injured after an alleged robbery Saturday afternoon during which a gun was fired.
According to police, Nicholas Dupras, 35, of Manchester has been charged with robbery, second-degree assault, reckless conduct and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Investigating officers confirmed that a shot had been fired but could not find the injured man.
Detectives interviewed the victim, who told police he had gone to the Silver Street address to meet someone and while there, a man had robbed him at gunpoint.
Police said the incident does not appear to have been random. They are asking anyone with information to call the detectives division at Manchester police, at 668-8711.
PITTSFIELD - A 21-year-old local man had to be airlifted to a Lebanon hospital with serious injuries after his all-terrain vehicle crashed into a tree Saturday.
Nicholas Abell, deputy fire chief, said Farmer, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered serious head and chest injuries.
Pittsfield police are investigating the crash, with assistance from the state Fish and Game Department.
"A helmet would have made all the difference," he said. "If he was wearing a helmet, we probably wouldn't have had to airlift him out."
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917