Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
City man arrested in shooting incident
MANCHESTER - One man is under arrest and another man was injured after an alleged robbery Saturday afternoon during which a gun was fired.
According to police, Nicholas Dupras, 35, of Manchester has been charged with robbery, second-degree assault, reckless conduct and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Investigating officers confirmed that a shot had been fired but could not find the injured man.
Detectives interviewed the victim, who told police he had gone to the Silver Street address to meet someone and while there, a man had robbed him at gunpoint.
Police said the incident does not appear to have been random. They are asking anyone with information to call the detectives division at Manchester police, at 668-8711.
PITTSFIELD - A 21-year-old local man had to be airlifted to a Lebanon hospital with serious injuries after his all-terrain vehicle crashed into a tree Saturday.
Nicholas Abell, deputy fire chief, said Farmer, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered serious head and chest injuries.
Pittsfield police are investigating the crash, with assistance from the state Fish and Game Department.
"A helmet would have made all the difference," he said. "If he was wearing a helmet, we probably wouldn't have had to airlift him out."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Football: St. Anselm gridders proving they're for real - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917