Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking
CONCORD - A 19-year-old man was stabbed in White Park early Saturday morning, and police are asking for the public's help in finding his attacker.
Police were called to the area of Centre and Washington streets around 2:40 a.m. for a report of a stabbing and found the victim. He was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of what police said was a non life-threatening injury.
Anyone with information about this assault is asked to call police at 225-8600 or the a Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
ROCHESTER - A 56-year-old city man has been charged with second-degree assault after allegedly choking someone with his hands last week.
Albert Crement of 22 Lafayette St. was arrested Friday morning for an assault that allegedly occurred in the early morning hours of July 17 on Academy Street.
Three face drug charges after arrests
LONDONDERRY - Three people were arrested on drug charges during a sobriety checkpoint conducted by state and local police on Route 102 overnight Friday.
Arrested were: Courtney Jewett, 24, of Manchester, and George Theberg, 37, of Manchester, both for felony possession of a controlled drug; and Jose Valentin, 28, of Derry, misdemeanor possession of a controlled drug.
Police also issued numerous warnings and cited one driver for a child restraint violation.
HUDSON - Police are looking for a man wearing a green Boston Celtics visor who stole items from Wal-Mart on two separate occasions earlier this month.
According to police, the man stole merchandise from the store on July 11 and fled on foot into a wooded area nearby.
The thief was described as white, wearing a green Celtics visor and tan khaki shorts. Anyone with information about his identity is asked to contact Master Patrol Officer Jason Downey, 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483