Swing band to perform Sunday at Manchester bandstand
MANCHESTER — The Friends of Stark Park welcome the New Legacy Swing Band at the bandstand Sunday at 2 p.m. at the park on River Road.
Featuring a lush brass section, the band, with a featured vocalist, recreates the swing music of the Big Band Era.
All concerts are free and open to the public.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.