Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
The bank robber, who was wearing a ski mask and dark clothing, entered the bank shortly before 10:20 a.m., waving a handgun and ordering everyone to the floor.
A witness followed the vehicle, providing police with a description and the license plate, before losing track of it after it headed east on Interstate 293, toward South Willow Street.
He was identified as Jose Mercado Falero, 31, of 375 Merrimack St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
A new era for Nashua's police force
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483