Home » News » Public Safety
30-year-old man found dead in Laconia apartment
“Persons on scene indicated the subject arrived home around midnight and went to bed a short time later. When he had not come out of his room by early afternoon, he was checked on and discovered to be deceased,” police said in a news release.
“There was no immediate evidence of foul play and the cause of death was also not immediately apparent,” police said in the release.
The victim’s name has not been released, pending notification of family.
Anyone with information pertaining to the case is asked to contact the Laconia Police Department at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten