Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash
Gregory Hughes, 49, of Dover, struck a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Darren Cushman, 51, of Milton, near 175 Milton Road–Route 125, police said. Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:17 p.m.
Following an initial investigation, police believe the accident occurred when the Cobalt was pulling out of a business and attempting to cross the southbound lane to turn north on Milton Road.
Police Lt. Anthony Bossi said investigators do not believe alcohol, drugs or speed were factors in the accident.
“We still have follow-up to complete before we can conclude with any other contributing factors,” Bossi said in an email.
Both vehicles sustained moderate damage and were towed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw