Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash
Gregory Hughes, 49, of Dover, struck a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Darren Cushman, 51, of Milton, near 175 Milton Road–Route 125, police said. Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:17 p.m.
Following an initial investigation, police believe the accident occurred when the Cobalt was pulling out of a business and attempting to cross the southbound lane to turn north on Milton Road.
Police Lt. Anthony Bossi said investigators do not believe alcohol, drugs or speed were factors in the accident.
“We still have follow-up to complete before we can conclude with any other contributing factors,” Bossi said in an email.
Both vehicles sustained moderate damage and were towed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax