Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry police searching for suspects in home invasion, break-in
As of early Wednesday evening, no arrests had been made, Detective Christopher Olson said.
Shortly before 11 a.m., police were alerted to an attempted burglary at a Mammoth Road home, less than a mile from the Londonderry Police Station. Three suspects, all wearing bandanas over their faces and knit hats, reportedly fled on foot, taking off near the power lines, police said.
The suspects remained at large Wednesday night.
Olson said the homeowner alerted police after one suspect reportedly attempted to push in an air- conditioning unit to access the house. Realizing someone was inside the home, the suspects fled, all of them wore backpacks.
Olson said a Noyes Road home showed signs of forced entry. A large amount of jewelry was reportedly missing when police arrived, police said. Both homes are being checked for fingerprints and other evidence. Police said the two incidents appear to be related and urged residents to keep their properties secure and keep an eye on activity in their neighborhoods.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483