Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child
A Grafton County Superior Court grand jury has indicted John Butson of 20 Bristol Road on four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and one count of felonious sexual assault between Nov. 14, 2008, and Dec. 31, 2012, in Bath. Four of the charges are special felonies; the felonious sexual assault count is a Class B felony.
• Jesse Berthe, 34, of 163 Cottage St., Monroe, Conn., is charged with bail jumping on Aug. 12, 2013, in Plymouth for allegedly failing to appear in Plymouth District Court to answer a Class A felony charge of violating the controlled drug act, a subsequent offense, by possessing heroin with intent to sell on June 25 in Plymouth.
Berthe, according to court records, has controlled substance convictions in November 1999 in Connecticut Superior Court, and in February 2013 in Springfield, Mass., District Court. Bail jumping is a Class B felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 6
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917