New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review
Planning department assistant Shannon Silver said on Thursday that the board called for the site walk during its meeting on Tuesday night, after a submission of application and public hearing by applicant Ben Heselton of Heselton’s Outdoor Services, on behalf of owner Vincent Iacozzi, president of Londonderry-based Thibeault Sand & Gravel, LLC.
“We need some additional time to work out the site related issues,” Burd wrote. “We do hope to come back to the August Planning Board meeting, but understand the board needs to walk the property before acting on the application.”
The application was accepted as complete by the board at the meeting. The board moved to adjourn the item until its meeting next month to allow for submission of information and further discussion.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'