Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run
HOLLIS — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating the driver of a blue Toyota involved in a hit-and-run accident that injured a bicyclist Friday morning at Depot Road and Merrill Lane.
Police said the collision happened at 9:10 a.m. as Regina Kozsan, 52, of Hollis was riding her bicycle south on Depot Road. A blue Toyota sedan, which was heading north on Depot Road, suddenly turned onto Merrill Lane, its right front end/quarter panel striking Kozsan and knocking her off her bike, according to police.
Police said the Toyota didn’t stop. Instead, they said, it headed west on Merrill Lane and was last seen turning onto Route 122 North.
Kozsan suffered injuries police described as not life-threatening. She was transported by the Hollis Fire Department to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua for treatment.
Police said the Toyota may have damage to its right front end or corner and should be missing a hub cap on its right side.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who has information about it or the driver is asked to call police at 603-465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917