Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run
HOLLIS — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating the driver of a blue Toyota involved in a hit-and-run accident that injured a bicyclist Friday morning at Depot Road and Merrill Lane.
Police said the collision happened at 9:10 a.m. as Regina Kozsan, 52, of Hollis was riding her bicycle south on Depot Road. A blue Toyota sedan, which was heading north on Depot Road, suddenly turned onto Merrill Lane, its right front end/quarter panel striking Kozsan and knocking her off her bike, according to police.
Police said the Toyota didn’t stop. Instead, they said, it headed west on Merrill Lane and was last seen turning onto Route 122 North.
Kozsan suffered injuries police described as not life-threatening. She was transported by the Hollis Fire Department to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua for treatment.
Police said the Toyota may have damage to its right front end or corner and should be missing a hub cap on its right side.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who has information about it or the driver is asked to call police at 603-465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Total Votes: 917