Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Rochester police charge inmate with additional crimes in gas station robbery
Tyler Patrick, 19, of 410 E Portland St., was charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery in connection with an incident at the Shell Station on Route 125 June 25.
Bail was set at $50,000 cash or corporate surety, with Patrick scheduled to be arraigned via video at 7th Circuit Court – Rochester District Friday morning.
Brandon Hamel, 18, a transient from Rochester, and Jonathan Wilson, 21, of 31½ Green St. in Somersworth, were both charged with armed robbery in the case.
Hamel was charged with two felonies: robbery,- stemming from an incident at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post in Somersworth June 15 and criminal liability for the conduct of another, for allegedly being involved in a violent attack and robbery of a pizza delivery driver July 2.
The delivery driver, who suffered serious injuries, was released from an area hospital earlier this month.
Somersworth police continue to investigate the incident and anticipate that other charges may be forthcoming, according to a release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917