Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party
Police said they discovered a large number of teenagers, ages 15 to 19, in unlawful possession of alcohol and, in some cases, marijuana.
There were no adults at home during the party. New Boston police said there is nothing to indicate that Cody Howe’s parents knew about the party.
In total, 12 officers responded to assist at Whipplewill Road, including Weare (two officers), Goffstown (one officer), Amherst (one officer), Bedford (two officers) state police (two officers) and two additional New Boston officers.
He said the agencies arrived on the scene very quickly once the mutual aid request was made.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the New Boston Police Department at 603-487-2433.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Total Votes: 917