Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party
Police said they discovered a large number of teenagers, ages 15 to 19, in unlawful possession of alcohol and, in some cases, marijuana.
There were no adults at home during the party. New Boston police said there is nothing to indicate that Cody Howe’s parents knew about the party.
In total, 12 officers responded to assist at Whipplewill Road, including Weare (two officers), Goffstown (one officer), Amherst (one officer), Bedford (two officers) state police (two officers) and two additional New Boston officers.
He said the agencies arrived on the scene very quickly once the mutual aid request was made.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the New Boston Police Department at 603-487-2433.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483