Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester
POLICE RELEASED A PHOTO OF THE knife-wielding man who robbed Cumberland Farms Sunday night in East Rochester./Courtesy photo
The robbery happened at 11:43 p.m. at the 2 Highland St. store in East Rochester. A male clerk was alone in the store when a man, armed with a knife approached the register and demanded money.
The clerk handed over the money and the robber fled out the door headed to Main Street.
Police said the incident left the clerk shaken, but uninjured.
A K-9 team arrived on scene, but the dog was unable to track down the robber.
The robber's description is similar to the man who robbed the Shell station on Milton Road on July 6 and the Irving Circle K on Gonic Road on July 20.
He is a white male, about 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt, had a dark bandanna or mask covering most of his face, blue jeans and black sneakers.
He had a leather utility, work style glove on his left hand and carried a knife with a black blade in his right hand.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Detective Michael Mundy at 330-7106 or Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages may also be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637); in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483