Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester
POLICE RELEASED A PHOTO OF THE knife-wielding man who robbed Cumberland Farms Sunday night in East Rochester./Courtesy photo
The robbery happened at 11:43 p.m. at the 2 Highland St. store in East Rochester. A male clerk was alone in the store when a man, armed with a knife approached the register and demanded money.
The clerk handed over the money and the robber fled out the door headed to Main Street.
Police said the incident left the clerk shaken, but uninjured.
A K-9 team arrived on scene, but the dog was unable to track down the robber.
The robber's description is similar to the man who robbed the Shell station on Milton Road on July 6 and the Irving Circle K on Gonic Road on July 20.
He is a white male, about 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt, had a dark bandanna or mask covering most of his face, blue jeans and black sneakers.
He had a leather utility, work style glove on his left hand and carried a knife with a black blade in his right hand.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Detective Michael Mundy at 330-7106 or Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages may also be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637); in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917