Hampton board denies appeal in beach condo complaint over AT&T antennas
The Giangregorios own a home in Sea Spray Condominiums, a waterfront development on Ocean Boulevard that opened last summer with 36 one-bedroom condos and eight commercial spaces. Green & Co., based in North Hampton, is the developer.
“In our paperwork and filings and everything, we have disclosed this from the beginning,” Green said. “There really should not be an issue here.”
“It isn’t unsightly, and we’ve had reports from engineers that there are no safety hazards,” Green said.
The board denied the request 5-0, saying the permit was issued legally and appropriately, and adding that the dispute didn’t fall under the board’s jurisdiction.
“We don’t get into condo arguments between associations,” Provencal said.
“To my knowledge, there is no civil suit, and there is no basis for a civil suit,” Green said, adding that he hadn’t been contacted by the state attorney general’s office, either.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: The high price of papal popularity - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 13
- Deroy Murdock: Scott Brown's good case for a Republican Senate - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Rise of the Clinton Democrats (not really) - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 20
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 4
- Charles Krauthammer: Ebola vs. civil liberties - 0
- Wayne F. Lesperance Jr.: Republicans are poised to win the Senate... maybe - 3
- George Will: The fictitious war on women - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen