Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police
In that year alone, Kibby was charged with 17 offenses, all but one a misdemeanor. The sole felony charge — for the sale, transportation or manufacture of a drug — was not prosecuted. He was, however, found guilty of simple assault, contempt of a bail order, four counts of criminal trespass, providing false information to purchase a firearm, three counts of receiving stolen property and resisting arrest.
More recently, Kibby was charged in December 2013 with possession of marijuana and was found guilty in Conway District Court. In March, Kibby allegedly went to a residence on East Conway Road where he confronted a woman and a man that resulted in charges of simple assault, prowling and loitering, and criminal trespass. The incident stemmed from a motor-vehicle collision in which Kibby reportedly rear-ended the man’s truck.
When he was arrested in February in connection with the three above charges, Conway police took a Ruger LC9 from Kibby, and Kibby — who subsequently surrendered 11 firearms to the Gorham Police Department — filed a motion asking for it back.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483