All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening


NASHUA — An 18-year-old employee at BAE Systems received an electric shock at work on Tuesday, according to a city fire official.

Fire and emergency crews arrived at the business, at 95 Canal St., around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday after a company nurse had begun treating the young man.

According to Deputy Fire Chief Michael O’Brien, the employee was working with an undisclosed electrical device — basically taking it apart and unplugging it while it was in test mode — when he received an electrical shock.

The man was taken to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua.

“It appears none of the injuries were life-threatening,” said O’Brien.

khoughton@newstote.com


Trace Adkins
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey presents Circus XTREME
Friday, 7 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Moniff: 5th Annual Monadnock Int'l Film Festival
Friday, 9:30 a.m.,
Saturday, 9:30 a.m.,
Sunday, 9 a.m.

Earth Day Celebration
Friday, 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Greater Dover Home Show
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.