Boy Scouts to host Great North Woods Gathering
In what is hoped will become an annual event, Troop 220 will host the inaugural Great North Woods BSA Gathering in Colebrook Village from Aug. 21-24, which will coincide with the region’s 23rd annual North Country Moose Festival.
The cost is $12 per Scout and pre-registration is required for the Gathering, which is open to all BSA troops on a first-come, first-served basis, said Jules Kennett, who is Troop 220’s Scoutmaster and is also the chairman of Colebrook’s board of selectmen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hundred Nights Shelter is holding its first annual Holiday Auction this Dec. - 0
- Derry places 'Giving Tree' in Municipal Center - 0
- Former Londonderry student sails into Navy career aboard the USS Lincoln - 0
- Frisella Fine Art Studio in Candia to hold open house - 0
- Ballet superstar Misty Copeland joins local dancers in Nutcracker - 0
- AC/DC Tribute Band to rock Rochester Opera House - 0
- Memorial recalls church fire, while calling to mind those lost to AIDS - 0
- Reunion of sisters mirrors impact of WWII - 0
- Grammy-winning conductor at helm of 'Nutcracker' orchestra - 0
NH's fishing industry staggered
Whiskey jacks and camp at Unknown Pond
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record