League of NH Craftsmen's Fair opens with new event for hardcore collectors
The “Collectors Sprint” will be held Saturday, Aug. 2, only. Guests pay $50 to enter the fair at 9 a.m., an hour before it officially opens, and have exclusive access to one-of-a-kind pieces they may be seeking, said Susie Lowe-Stockwell, executive director of the League. The fair opens to the public at 10 a.m.
“Our craftsmen have been encouraging us to do this, so we’re trying it out,” Lowe-Stockwell said. “It’s a chance to see what’s new and be the first to be able to purchase that brand new item.”
“We have roving magicians and jugglers and just wonderful things happening all over the fairgrounds,” Susie Lowe-Stockwell said.
The fair starts Saturday, Aug. 2, and runs through Sunday, Aug. 10 at the Mount Sunapee Resort in Newbury. It’s open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, rain or shine. Admission is $10 for adults; $8 for seniors, students, active duty military, and groups of 20 or more. Admission is free for children 12 and under. A ticket includes admission to all exhibitions and demonstrations. Tickets can be purchased at www.nhcrafts.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.