Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
SALEM — Canobie Lake Park has closed its newest ride, the Equinox.
A spokesman for the park said the ride, which has been open for less than two years, will remain closed for the foreseeable future. Safety hasn’t been an issue, but the ride’s operation has been sporadic since it first opened.
No single cause was given for its lack of regular operation.
The ride lifts participants 75 feet up in the air, spinning and swinging them.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.