Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen
Reardon said that although Moschetti eventually told police the gun is in Portland, Maine, Manchester Police have been unable to verify that and seize it, pending resolution of the domestic-related charges.
Michael asked about Moschetti’s criminal record, which a prosecutor said consists of 2006 convictions for possession of a weapon in Maine. Michael set bail at $25,000 cash/surety, with conditions that bar contact with Mason and the 15-year-old and bar Moschetti from unsupervised contact with anyone under age 18.
Tristan Roukey, 25, whose address is listed as a city homeless shelter, Wednesday told Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester Judge Gregory Michael that he has an excuse for missing his scheduled arraignment on a resisting arrest charge July 9.
Terahja Williams, 18, of 50R English Village Road, could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a felony charge of second-degree assault, so a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 14, when a judge can determine whether there is sufficient evidence to send the case to a Hillsborough County North grand jury for possible indictment.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Williams, who was convicted of arson in April and is under the umbrella of a 12-month sentence, which was suspended for three years of good behavior.
Just back from Caribbean
Kyrsten Buckley-Brawner, 35, pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Michael set bail at the requested $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include Buckley-Brawner not returning to Market Basket, which he noted recently a lot of people are not doing. The trial was set for Sept. 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483