Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
By Wednesday evening, police obtained a warrant for Kerry Joseph, 27, whose last known address was on New York Street in Dover, for the charge of first degree assault in connection with the shooting which occurred outside 40 Lafayette St. just before noon Tuesday.
While police have not released the identity of the 19-year-old man who was shot in the chest, Boudreau said he continues to recover from the life-threatening injuries at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He added he was listed in stable condition, as of Wednesday.
“We are not releasing name of the victim, it has been our practice to not release the names of victims in crimes,” Boudreau said in an e-mail.
Joseph is an African-American man who is six foot, one inch tall and weighs about 165 pounds. He has ties in Rochester, Milton, Dover, and in Boston, Mass., according to police.
“Due to the violent nature of the crime police do consider Mr. Joseph dangerous,” according to a release.
“Yesterday’s incident was not a random act of violence,” according to police.
“We have been active today in this investigation,” Boudreau said Wednesday afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483