Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
By Wednesday evening, police obtained a warrant for Kerry Joseph, 27, whose last known address was on New York Street in Dover, for the charge of first degree assault in connection with the shooting which occurred outside 40 Lafayette St. just before noon Tuesday.
While police have not released the identity of the 19-year-old man who was shot in the chest, Boudreau said he continues to recover from the life-threatening injuries at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He added he was listed in stable condition, as of Wednesday.
“We are not releasing name of the victim, it has been our practice to not release the names of victims in crimes,” Boudreau said in an e-mail.
Joseph is an African-American man who is six foot, one inch tall and weighs about 165 pounds. He has ties in Rochester, Milton, Dover, and in Boston, Mass., according to police.
“Due to the violent nature of the crime police do consider Mr. Joseph dangerous,” according to a release.
“Yesterday’s incident was not a random act of violence,” according to police.
“We have been active today in this investigation,” Boudreau said Wednesday afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917