Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
“No statement from Abby today,” said Paul Kirsch. “Please give her a bit of peace.”
Since Hernandez disappeared on Oct. 9, Kirsch and Amanda Smith, two friends of the Hernandez family, devoted most of their free time in to the website bringabbyhome.com, and to the volunteer Facebook pages dedicated to Abigail’s return.
“#abbystrong was just something I started to add to posts instead of #bringabbyhome to show support and keep encouraging Abby to continue being strong,” she said.
“We will keep the page up until it’s all over,” Smith said. “People have followed since Day 1 and will want updates. We have people helping us from all over the world.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483