Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Amanda Lynn Warren, 27, is charged with three counts of felony reckless conduct; resisting arrest; aggravated driving while intoxicated; reckless operation; operating after suspension, and disobeying a police officer. She refused bail and will be arraigned Wednesday in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The police chase began 6:15 p.m. Tuesday when a patrol officer tried to stop a 2004 black Saturn Ion that was being operated recklessly on Cluff Road. The driver, later identified by police as Warren, refused to stop and continued driving on various streets, resulting in a police pursuit. As officers tried to stop her, police said she drove head-on at a police cruiser on Lawrence Road.
Officers put down "stop sticks" on Lake Street and Warren drove over them but police said she simultaneously tried to run down two officers who were outside their cruisers at the time.
The car continued on into Windham and Derry before driving back into Windham and onto a dead end road where, police said, officers arrested Warren after a short struggle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483