Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Amanda Lynn Warren, 27, is charged with three counts of felony reckless conduct; resisting arrest; aggravated driving while intoxicated; reckless operation; operating after suspension, and disobeying a police officer. She refused bail and will be arraigned Wednesday in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The police chase began 6:15 p.m. Tuesday when a patrol officer tried to stop a 2004 black Saturn Ion that was being operated recklessly on Cluff Road. The driver, later identified by police as Warren, refused to stop and continued driving on various streets, resulting in a police pursuit. As officers tried to stop her, police said she drove head-on at a police cruiser on Lawrence Road.
Officers put down "stop sticks" on Lake Street and Warren drove over them but police said she simultaneously tried to run down two officers who were outside their cruisers at the time.
The car continued on into Windham and Derry before driving back into Windham and onto a dead end road where, police said, officers arrested Warren after a short struggle.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917