Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Amanda Lynn Warren, 27, is charged with three counts of felony reckless conduct; resisting arrest; aggravated driving while intoxicated; reckless operation; operating after suspension, and disobeying a police officer. She refused bail and will be arraigned Wednesday in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The police chase began 6:15 p.m. Tuesday when a patrol officer tried to stop a 2004 black Saturn Ion that was being operated recklessly on Cluff Road. The driver, later identified by police as Warren, refused to stop and continued driving on various streets, resulting in a police pursuit. As officers tried to stop her, police said she drove head-on at a police cruiser on Lawrence Road.
Officers put down "stop sticks" on Lake Street and Warren drove over them but police said she simultaneously tried to run down two officers who were outside their cruisers at the time.
The car continued on into Windham and Derry before driving back into Windham and onto a dead end road where, police said, officers arrested Warren after a short struggle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917