Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Amanda Lynn Warren, 27, is charged with three counts of felony reckless conduct; resisting arrest; aggravated driving while intoxicated; reckless operation; operating after suspension, and disobeying a police officer. She refused bail and will be arraigned Wednesday in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The police chase began 6:15 p.m. Tuesday when a patrol officer tried to stop a 2004 black Saturn Ion that was being operated recklessly on Cluff Road. The driver, later identified by police as Warren, refused to stop and continued driving on various streets, resulting in a police pursuit. As officers tried to stop her, police said she drove head-on at a police cruiser on Lawrence Road.
Officers put down "stop sticks" on Lake Street and Warren drove over them but police said she simultaneously tried to run down two officers who were outside their cruisers at the time.
The car continued on into Windham and Derry before driving back into Windham and onto a dead end road where, police said, officers arrested Warren after a short struggle.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483