Grace Episcopal Church presents pork festival
Enjoy a meal of roast pork, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad cole slaw and brownies.
The event is free but donations are welcomed. The food is sponsored by Quality Cash Market. Proceeds go toward the Take-A-Tote ministry to feed Concord’s hungry schoolchildren.
Children who receive free or reduced cost lunches during the school week often have little food support at home on the weekend.
Food and cash donations come from Grace Church members, attendees of the church’s monthly suppers and from the proceeds of the annual pork fest.
For more information, contact Grace Episcopal Church at 224-2252 or visit www.graceeastconcord.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 28
- The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw - 29
- Smith schools Hassan: Leadership in Londonderry - 0
- Where officers live: Manchester is missing the point - 4
- Leo Bernier: For Hillsborough County Commission - 0
- Insurance exchanges Sam's Club or Obama's club? - 11
- Garcia and Guinta: For a change, send them to DC - 22
- Jeanne's travel ban: She doesn't want Obama here - 14
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters