K of C Council 92 installs officers
Council 92 is located in the old Protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church at 54 Walnut St. and is associated with the St. Joseph’s Cathedral and St. Anne-St. Augustine parishes.
Guests included Knights of Columbus State Warden Joe Kowalik and his wife, Susan ,as well as Monsignor Anthony Frontiero.
The Knights of Columbus the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization, was founded in the United States in 1882, and is named in honor of Christopher Columbus. It has more than 1.8 million members worldwide in more than 14,000 councils in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the Philippines, Guam, Saipan, Japan, Cuba, and most recently in Poland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
- Veterans help build Nashua Habitat home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'