Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Abigail Hernandez says she's a survivor, not a victim
“I do not want to be treated like a victim,” she told close family friend Amanda Smith. “I want to be treated as a survivor.”
“Her recovery is ongoing, but she continues to get better every day,” Smith said.
Among those testifying to Abigail’s current healthiness is her father, Ruben Hernandez of Tamworth, who is divorced from her mom, Zenya Hernandez, but stays close to his daughter.
He had no trouble describing his daughter’s health.
As for her alleged kidnapper?
“Of course I’m glad they arrested (Kibby),” he said. “I look forward to the day when we can put this behind us so that Abby can resume a normal life. She deserves that.”
“What we are all witnessing here is answered prayer, the miracle of God’s blessings,” he said. “I am thankful to all who prayed and kept the faith.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483