Crews making progress on Derry's Rockingham Road
A crew from American Excavating works along a section of Rockingham Road Thursday. (HUNTER McGEE/Union Leader Correspondent)
Workers from American Excavating are making progress on the Rockingham Road section and a stretch along Bypass 28, Public Works director Michael Fowler said.
Crews have been able to take advantage of the relatively dry conditions and finished paving a stretch of Rockingham Road from Winter Hill Road to just east of Bedard Avenue.
Within that section, a lot of work has been accomplished, Fowler said, including installation of the sewer main and sewer services.
While work is ongoing on Bypass 28, another crew has completed the sewer main on the west side of Humphrey Road, Fowler said. That crew will next move to the east side of the road and install the water main from Humphrey Road to Webster’s Corner.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 3
- Drew Cline: NH's campaign finance laws are a nonsensical mess - 2
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 5
- Drew Cline: Andrew Hemingway, a young candidate with a future and a past - 6
- Annie Kuster has the distinction of being John Bolton's first ad target - 10
- Drew Cline: Bob Smith's three 'p's': Principle, platform, party - 4
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 18
- Drew Cline: Dan Innis is no political lightweight - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it