Injured hiker rescued in White Mountain National Forest
According to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials, about 4 p.m. Thursday Peter Lacoste, 63, was hiking the trail with his family when he slipped on a rock about a mile from the Basin Pond Campground.
Fish and Game were notified and they asked for help from area Maine fire and rescue organizations that routinely provide mutual aid to North Chatham.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Preservation of 400 acres of land in Alexandria announced - 0
- Cher cancels rest of tour, including Manchester date - 0
- Thanksgiving travel to hit highest level since ‘07 - 0
- Trio of actresses take on comic tale of getting even - 0
- Roots-rock jam band hits the road to showcase tunes off its latest disc - 0
- Holiday Arts Show to showcase fifteen Seacoast artists - 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- 'Experience' tribute to Hendrix by fellow ax master Jon Butcher - 0
- Manchester native, 'Voice' alum Josh Logan returns for hometown concert - 1
FEEDNH supports local nonprofits
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Plaistow town planner arrested