Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man gets 30-days in jail on harassment charge
Perez was referring to the harassment charge that alleges he sent several vulgar text messages to a Manchester woman.
Prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said she was not aware of such an agreement, but said the alleged offense occurred on June 3, so it is possible.
Joseph Flynn, 49, of 66 Orange St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27, when a judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bench warrant leads to new charge
When Manchester police arrested Corey Douglas, 25, on a bench warrant issued after he failed to appear in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division for a hearing, they said he had heroin in his possession. He was then charged with a felony of possession of a narcotic with intent to sell.
Douglas asked for personal recognizance bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said: “It’s not going to happen.” Michael set bail at the amount requested by the prosecutor.
A new court date of Sept. 16 was set for the Merrimack District Division hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483