Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Mass. man gets 30-days in jail on harassment charge
Perez was referring to the harassment charge that alleges he sent several vulgar text messages to a Manchester woman.
Prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said she was not aware of such an agreement, but said the alleged offense occurred on June 3, so it is possible.
Joseph Flynn, 49, of 66 Orange St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27, when a judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bench warrant leads to new charge
When Manchester police arrested Corey Douglas, 25, on a bench warrant issued after he failed to appear in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division for a hearing, they said he had heroin in his possession. He was then charged with a felony of possession of a narcotic with intent to sell.
Douglas asked for personal recognizance bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said: “It’s not going to happen.” Michael set bail at the amount requested by the prosecutor.
A new court date of Sept. 16 was set for the Merrimack District Division hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917