Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Mass. man gets 30-days in jail on harassment charge
Perez was referring to the harassment charge that alleges he sent several vulgar text messages to a Manchester woman.
Prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said she was not aware of such an agreement, but said the alleged offense occurred on June 3, so it is possible.
Joseph Flynn, 49, of 66 Orange St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27, when a judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bench warrant leads to new charge
When Manchester police arrested Corey Douglas, 25, on a bench warrant issued after he failed to appear in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division for a hearing, they said he had heroin in his possession. He was then charged with a felony of possession of a narcotic with intent to sell.
Douglas asked for personal recognizance bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said: “It’s not going to happen.” Michael set bail at the amount requested by the prosecutor.
A new court date of Sept. 16 was set for the Merrimack District Division hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 0
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483