Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Mass. man gets 30-days in jail on harassment charge
Perez was referring to the harassment charge that alleges he sent several vulgar text messages to a Manchester woman.
Prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said she was not aware of such an agreement, but said the alleged offense occurred on June 3, so it is possible.
Joseph Flynn, 49, of 66 Orange St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27, when a judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bench warrant leads to new charge
When Manchester police arrested Corey Douglas, 25, on a bench warrant issued after he failed to appear in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division for a hearing, they said he had heroin in his possession. He was then charged with a felony of possession of a narcotic with intent to sell.
Douglas asked for personal recognizance bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said: “It’s not going to happen.” Michael set bail at the amount requested by the prosecutor.
A new court date of Sept. 16 was set for the Merrimack District Division hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917