Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Feds seek to seize $17k, weapons from two Candia men charged in drug case
But officers soon became suspicious when they smelled marijuana inside the rented home, prosecutors said.
One of the men, Brandon Boisvert, 21, assured an officer, “We smoke a lot of weed in here,” according to prosecutors.
Boisvert was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court last month on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell. Jon-Marc Levasseur was also arrested on drug charges, police said.
During the search of the apartment, police discovered a storage room located within a closet, court papers say. “In the storage room, officers found a large orange metal container which was locked and secured to a support beam by a large steel cable,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Rabuck said in a court complaint. Police officers found a key for the container on a chain hanging on Boisvert’s bed post, prosecutors said.
Police found more than 8 ounces of marijuana and more than $1,000 in cash, a ledger and a digital scale, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police say man robbed Rochester bank wearing zebra print dress - 0
- Police say driver in Amherst fatal crash was traveling about 45 mph above limit - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Parolee returned to prison in 3rd protective order case - 0
- Salem man charged with child porn possession - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home-grown talent has UNH women's cross country out in front - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Playoff picture will get clearer - 0
- New players, new coach, new look for Monarchs in home opener tonight - 0
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 0
- FairPoint paying thousands a day for police details at Manchester sites alone - 0
- New York doctor who worked in West Africa tests positive for Ebola - 0
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Swetland helps Central girls get past Bishop Guertin - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483