Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Feds seek to seize $17k, weapons from two Candia men charged in drug case
But officers soon became suspicious when they smelled marijuana inside the rented home, prosecutors said.
One of the men, Brandon Boisvert, 21, assured an officer, “We smoke a lot of weed in here,” according to prosecutors.
Boisvert was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court last month on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell. Jon-Marc Levasseur was also arrested on drug charges, police said.
During the search of the apartment, police discovered a storage room located within a closet, court papers say. “In the storage room, officers found a large orange metal container which was locked and secured to a support beam by a large steel cable,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Rabuck said in a court complaint. Police officers found a key for the container on a chain hanging on Boisvert’s bed post, prosecutors said.
Police found more than 8 ounces of marijuana and more than $1,000 in cash, a ledger and a digital scale, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917