Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Rochester police search for man who robbed gas stations
Police responded to the Cumberland Farms at 2 Highland St. – Route 202 — in East Rochester at 2:10 a.m. after a man walked into the store with a knife and demanded money from the clerk, who was working alone.
The police K-9 unit responded to the store and followed a track for about a third of a mile, where it is believed the man left the area in a vehicle, according to police.
Those robberies occurred July 6, at the Shell Station located on Milton Road, July 20, at the Irving Circle K located on Gonic Road and July 27 at the same Cumberland Farms.
He wore a blue Adidas hooded sweatshirt and a red bandana covering his face during the first two robberies. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and a dark bandana July 27.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is encouraged to contact Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128 or leave anonymous tips by calling the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500 or by texting Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip. Calls and texts received on the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information, which leads to arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917