Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Rochester police search for man who robbed gas stations
Police responded to the Cumberland Farms at 2 Highland St. – Route 202 — in East Rochester at 2:10 a.m. after a man walked into the store with a knife and demanded money from the clerk, who was working alone.
The police K-9 unit responded to the store and followed a track for about a third of a mile, where it is believed the man left the area in a vehicle, according to police.
Those robberies occurred July 6, at the Shell Station located on Milton Road, July 20, at the Irving Circle K located on Gonic Road and July 27 at the same Cumberland Farms.
He wore a blue Adidas hooded sweatshirt and a red bandana covering his face during the first two robberies. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and a dark bandana July 27.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is encouraged to contact Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128 or leave anonymous tips by calling the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500 or by texting Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip. Calls and texts received on the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information, which leads to arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483