Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Rochester police search for man who robbed gas stations
Police responded to the Cumberland Farms at 2 Highland St. – Route 202 — in East Rochester at 2:10 a.m. after a man walked into the store with a knife and demanded money from the clerk, who was working alone.
The police K-9 unit responded to the store and followed a track for about a third of a mile, where it is believed the man left the area in a vehicle, according to police.
Those robberies occurred July 6, at the Shell Station located on Milton Road, July 20, at the Irving Circle K located on Gonic Road and July 27 at the same Cumberland Farms.
He wore a blue Adidas hooded sweatshirt and a red bandana covering his face during the first two robberies. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and a dark bandana July 27.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is encouraged to contact Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128 or leave anonymous tips by calling the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500 or by texting Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip. Calls and texts received on the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information, which leads to arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483