Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Rochester police search for man who robbed gas stations
Police responded to the Cumberland Farms at 2 Highland St. – Route 202 — in East Rochester at 2:10 a.m. after a man walked into the store with a knife and demanded money from the clerk, who was working alone.
The police K-9 unit responded to the store and followed a track for about a third of a mile, where it is believed the man left the area in a vehicle, according to police.
Those robberies occurred July 6, at the Shell Station located on Milton Road, July 20, at the Irving Circle K located on Gonic Road and July 27 at the same Cumberland Farms.
He wore a blue Adidas hooded sweatshirt and a red bandana covering his face during the first two robberies. He wore a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and a dark bandana July 27.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is encouraged to contact Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128 or leave anonymous tips by calling the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500 or by texting Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip. Calls and texts received on the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information, which leads to arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483