Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester man who was injured when dragged by SUV is arrested for allegedly pointing gun during incident
Police said Eric Rynasko, 30, of Manchester, threatened the driver of the SUV with a firearm during the altercation Sunday at 2 a.m. at Amherst and Ashland streets.
Rynasko is accused of handling the firearm in a reckless manner before pointing it at the driver.
Police recovered the weapon on Ashland Street.
Rynasko remains hospitalized in the intensive care unit at Elliot Hospital, where he is being treated for a serious head injury.
Ashland Street resident Cheryl Peabody said she looked out her door Sunday morning to see a young white male sitting on the ground wiping his head.
Peabody said she heard no shouting before a fire engine arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins