Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Manchester man who was injured when dragged by SUV is arrested for allegedly pointing gun during incident
Police said Eric Rynasko, 30, of Manchester, threatened the driver of the SUV with a firearm during the altercation Sunday at 2 a.m. at Amherst and Ashland streets.
Rynasko is accused of handling the firearm in a reckless manner before pointing it at the driver.
Police recovered the weapon on Ashland Street.
Rynasko remains hospitalized in the intensive care unit at Elliot Hospital, where he is being treated for a serious head injury.
Ashland Street resident Cheryl Peabody said she looked out her door Sunday morning to see a young white male sitting on the ground wiping his head.
Peabody said she heard no shouting before a fire engine arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
- Total Votes: 917