Home » News » Public Safety
Police: Man dragged 30 feet by SUV after fight
The incident took place about 2 a.m. Sunday on Ashland Street near the intersection with Ahmerst Street, police said. Police said the investigation is active; they would not release the name of the victim.
Police have found the SUV in Manchester, and the driver is wanted for questioning, police said.
A girl was standing next to him; both were well-dressed, she said. At one point, another girl came over, spoke to them and then departed.
“My dog would bark, believe me,” she said.
Police said the SUV was a 2013 Mazda CX-5, and it dragged the pedestrian about 30 feet before he separated from the vehicle. Police said he received a serious head injury after falling to the pavement as the SUV drove off.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters