Home » News » Public Safety
Police: Man dragged 30 feet by SUV after fight
The incident took place about 2 a.m. Sunday on Ashland Street near the intersection with Ahmerst Street, police said. Police said the investigation is active; they would not release the name of the victim.
Police have found the SUV in Manchester, and the driver is wanted for questioning, police said.
A girl was standing next to him; both were well-dressed, she said. At one point, another girl came over, spoke to them and then departed.
“My dog would bark, believe me,” she said.
Police said the SUV was a 2013 Mazda CX-5, and it dragged the pedestrian about 30 feet before he separated from the vehicle. Police said he received a serious head injury after falling to the pavement as the SUV drove off.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser